£25000 - £28000 per annum + + Benefits
4 months ago
An international media agency are looking for their next Campaign Data Executive to join the UK team.
Headquartered in the US, they are a leader in their field working with a portfolio of high profile FMCG & Retail clients across the globe. Key appeals to the business are the structure and backing of a global business, with all the benefits of a close-knit, collaborative culture of a smaller-sized business here in the UK.
You will be a key member of the team, responsible for processing marketing campaign data and insights for both internal and external stakeholders, designing, implementing and monitoring process to increase efficiency through the use of SAS/SQL.
- Supporting the day to day running of the campaign data processing
- Be a key contact to clients (both internal and external) as technical data processing experts
- Provide post-campaign metrics and applying learnings in order to improve processing of campaign data
- Design, implement and monitor data reporting processes on activity volumes
- Design and implement new processes to automate repetitive work with the aim of creating efficiencies and improve operational excellence
- Identify new / better ways of sharing information with relevant parties
- Liaise with IT to troubleshoot campaign execution errors
The ideal candidate with have a good level of experience with SQL, with additional SAS experience being advantageous (although not essential), and will be a proficient problem solver with a demonstrable ability in programming skills and troubleshooting of data and data-related processes.
They're not specifically looking for previous experience working in this sector (FMCG/Retail), so this is an excellent opportunity for someone with a background in SQL to develop their career in this fun, fast-paced sector working with some of the world's leading brands & supermarkets.
Location: Berkshire OR Yorkshire (role can be homebased with a view to working 2/3 days a week in the office in 2021)
Package: £25K-£28K + Benefits
The business have a young and fun team with a flexible working culture, highly competitive package as you'd expect from a global business and excellent office working environment.