£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
over 1 year ago
A leading Shopper Research Agency based in Staffordshire is seeking an ambitious Account/Research Manager to work with some of the UK's leading FMCG and Retail brands.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to expand their skillset with bespoke project management, client relations and data analysis in the UK, helping clients to better understand their customers' behaviours and attitudes.
The ideal candidate will have
- Experience in a market research or equivalent client-side role
- Proficient in questionnaire design and have a natural interest in retail, psychology and human behaviour
- Strong project management skills and a great eye for detail
- Experience in the deliverance of high quality, commercially focused insight to clients
- Relationship building and expectation management skills
- A positive understanding of data analysis with an emphasis on quantitative methods
Candidates must be comfortable travelling within the UK and some international travel may be required.
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, contributory pension scheme, private healthcare, flexible benefits scheme, and much more.