£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
5 months ago
A global FMCG personal care manufacturer with offices in Central London are looking for an ambitious and driven Shopper Marketing Manager to join the team, managing and driving retailer customer plans across various brands within their portfolio.
Responsible for all shopper marketing activity for major grocery retailers and the high street, this is the ideal role for someone looking to develop their career and gain full autonomy for the UK market within an international organisation.
Key responsibilities will include
- Creating and executing the Shopper Marketing calendar across all retail accounts (grocery and high street)
- Promoting shopper marketing and activation as part of the annual business planning process across all formats inc store, convenience, online
- Be the key contact and work closely with individual retail customers on individual brand and point of purchase plans
- Ensure all shopper marketing is aligned to the overall business / brand and commercial strategy
- Work closely with insights (eg Kantar / Nielsen data) to identify shopper opportunities, engagement and conversion to sales
The ideal candidate will come from an FMCG or retail background and have experience and demonstratable track record in-store marketing.
Understanding personal care / health and beauty would be advantageous but all FMCG backgrounds will be considered (food and non-food).
Location: Central London (initially remote based with a view to being office based 2/3 days a week)
Package: £40,000 + Bonus + Benefits
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including bonus, contributory pension scheme, private health care and much more