£28000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits
over 3 years ago
Liquid error: internal
An award winnnig UK shopper insights consultancy is looking for a talented Senior Research Executive to support the biggest innovation in their business to date!
This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to expand their skillset with questionnaire/survey design & bespoke project management in the UK and European markets. Providing actionable insight on customer behaviour and attitudes to the largest global FMCG & Retail brands.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience creating/supporting winning proposals or client pitches
- Strong project management skills with a background in ad-hoc campaigns
- Experience in delivering high quality, commercially focused insight to clients
- The ability to make an impact: build relationships with both clients & internal stakeholders
- Ideally previous survey/questionnaire writing skills and be curious to understand what drives consumer and shopper behaviour
You will ideally have a real passion for the FMCG/Retail sector and be comfortable working with stakeholders of all levels.
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, contributory pension scheme, private healthcare, flexible benefits scheme, and a fantastic collaborative office space.