£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
over 1 year ago
THIS OPPORTUNITY IS OPEN TO CLIENT OR AGENCY SIDE RESEARCH CANDIDATES
One of the UK's leading and best known drinks businesses are looking for their next Senior Research & insight Executive. You'll be joining a team who provide data, insights, and analytics to the group and your role will work closely with primary research briefs, preparing research proposals, managing consumer panels, along with analysing & interpreting data to present stories in a compelling way.
The role is UK and Ireland focused, to understand consumer and shopper behaviour, delivering a range of different research methodologies and insights for various functions across the business inc. marketing, sales, NPD, sales and customers.
- Work closely with the Research and Insight Manager and wider team, you will conducting robust, evidence-based quantitative and qualitative research
- Communicate findings in a clear and coherent manner, with strong written and verbal presentation skills
- Management of community panel
- Respond to innovation briefs for potential NDP opportunities
- Management of research agencies
- Become a recognised leader of research provision and an informed, approachable and valued colleague to others
- Deliver research findings that have clear commercial value which can support category reviews, tender submissions, NPD opportunities etc.
This is the ideal role for someone currently working for an FMCG manufacturer OR research agency side and looking to progress their career to the next level. You must be able to demonstrate
- Strong knowledge of market research methodologies
- Quant and Qual research methodology design
- Consumer panel / community management
- Interest and passion for the drinks industry
- Natural curiosity and enthusiasm to see your research findings delivered through to insight and activation will be essential!
Location: Central London with homeworking flexibility
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + Benefits
As well as fantastic career development opportunities this role provides a highly competitive package, contributory pension scheme, healthcare and much more.