£50,000 - £60,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus + Bens
over 4 years ago
A brand new Senior Insights Manager role with a global drinks business working with a portfolio of instantly recognisable premium brands.
The Senior Insights Manager will be responsible for the identification and development of the insights agenda across the business, with a particular focus on channel & customer insight needs & gaps.
You will take an active lead in spotting game changing needs & opportunities across the business & ensure that insight helps meet those needs, and be accountable for ensuring the business continues to be seen as a thought leader in the market.
- Be the lead business expert in market, channel & customer insights
- Analyse trends, category, brand & competitor performance to identify key growth drivers
- Working with the marketing team to identify insights needs from innovation platform development through to post launch analysis
- Extensive work experience - ideally with bluechip FMCG companies and large data/research companies
- Proven expertise with core research and analytical techniques (qualitative, quantitative, core statistical analyses, ethnography, etc.)
- Strong channel and customer insight background preferred (at IRI, Kantar etc)