£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
2 months ago
One of the UK's leading and best known drinks businesses are looking for their next Senior Insight Analyst. You'll be joining a team who provide data, research, insights, and analytics to the group and your role will be responsible for analysing both primary & secondary research. Presenting this data in a clear and intuitive way, across various different business functions eg. Sales, marketing, Innovation/NPD etc.
- Be seen and recognised as a leader of insight provision
- Work with sales, marketing, buying and other teams to build creative, powerful & strategic arguments that have clear commercial value in support of category reviews
- Proactive analysis of these data sources to identify key market and consumer trends, understand how these are shaping the commercial environment and make recommendations
- Produce specified internal reporting robustly and to deadline, synthesising multiple data sources to create actionable insight
- Present & communicate insight & commercial argument to stakeholders in a compelling, accurate and impactful manner
This is the ideal role for someone currently working for an FMCG manufacturer OR insight agency side and looking to progress their career to the next level. You must be able to demonstrate
- Strong knowledge of quant or continuous data
- High level of Excel skills
- Interest and passion for the drinks industry
Location: Central London with homeworking flexibility
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + Benefits
As well as fantastic career development opportunities this role provides a highly competitive package, contributory pension scheme, healthcare and much more.