£61000 - £67000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
9 months ago
A global FMCG business with a leading portfolio of brands are currently looking for a talented Senior Business Intelligence Analyst, to join and play a major role in the Global Business Intelligence team.
Key responsibilities will include
- Compiling and researching key competitors, brands and market landscaping in a well informed and concise manner
- Provide guidance and assessments around potential targets for merger and acquisition purposes
- Manage and consolidate research and intelligence tools / sources. Being seen as the expert for outputs across the wider team
- Close working relationship with banks and other financial institutions, the business development team and collating results for briefs and projects
- Providing strong view of market dynamics, creating quarterly reports and monitoring intelligence generated
The ideal candidate must have a strong understanding of the consumer healthcare sector and have a background currently working for an FMCG global business OR agency / consultancy in this space. The role and business will offer the successful candidate to opportunity to grow and develop their career with one of the world's leading consumer healthcare businesses.
Location: Berkshire (Home based initially with 3 days a week in office when possible)
Salary: £60,000 - £67,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
As well a highly competitive package including a generous bonus, company car or car allowance, contributory pension scheme and private healthcare, this provides international travel an excellent office working environment and fantastic career progression