£28000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus + Bens
about 1 month ago
This an opportunity to join a distinctive and rapidly growing loyalty and analytics provider based in the heart of London. A company really going places, they provide data -driven marketing to FMCG manufacturers to drive sales with one of the UK's largest grocery retailers.
Joining the business as a Senior CRM Executive you will be working with key clients to identify CRM opportunities followed by implementing, executing and evolving multi-channel campaign activities.
This is an ideal career develpoment opportunity for someone already proficient executing email campaigns and is now searching for more a client facing startegic role.
Key repsonsibilities include
- Implementation and execution of campaigns for key clients
- Building and testing of HTML templates
- Managing client campaign schedules and calendars and ensuring test plans are in place with all parties (consulting with client and creative agencies on campaign design and strategy)
- Ensuring suitable database segmentation for campaign deployment
- Regular Program and Campaign Reporting
- Demonstrate pro-active and continuous improvement in all campaigns and processes
- Maintain documentation of campaign designs, solutions and processes
- Share best practice and support knowledge with similar teams across the business
The ideal candidate will have strong work ethic, a willingness to learn, degree educated and have some experience and knowledge of direct and email marketing. A keen interest in digital marketing is essential, and previous experience working in a fast-paced digital marketing/agency environment would be beneficial.
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including company bonus scheme, contributory pension, private health care, and much more