£55000 - £60000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
over 6 years ago
A leading global FMCG Food business are currently searching for an ambitious and talented Senior Insight Manager to lead and manage all continuous insight and research for the UK business.
The business has a healthy share of their core category with a range of mass-premium products sold across all channels in the UK. Consumer, Customer and competitor understanding will play an ever-increasing role for all strategic marketing and brand plans so the business can continue to make their products more relevant as everyday snacks for their consumers at any time of the day.
Key Responsibilities will include
- To deliver clear market understanding and recommendations to the business through the central provision of market, consumer, customer and competitor insight based on the interpretation of all Continuous Research & Insight data
- Provide actionable insight into various teams across the UK including Marketing, Innovation, Customer Marketing and Sales
- Provide ROI measurements for sales and marketing
- You will manage a large spend budget of continuous Market Research information ensuring research & insight agencies are aware of, and driving towards the company's strategic goals
- Promote best practice of continuous research provision - for new and current agency suppliers
- Mange and develop 1 direct report
- Work closely with the global marketing team to conduct research and provide market and consumer insight for the UK and Europe
The role would suit a continuous research expert, ideally with a mixture of FMCG client side and Agency experience (eg. Kantar, Nielsen, IRI).
The team is structured to offer significant learning & development support from an experienced senior leadership team and offers a clear path for career development and progression.
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including a contributory pension scheme, car allowance, private health care, free car parking onsite and much more!