Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + 20% Bonus + Benefits
over 3 years ago
This is an opportunity to help develop and deliver best-in-class shopper marketing campaigns for the UK's leading Shopper Media agency, a business with a (growing) headcount of 55 people.
Since their inception in 2009 the business has won many awards and were officially one the UK's fastest growing marketing agency for a number of years running.
They partner with major FMCG brands to deliver effective cross-retail, multi-touchpoint marketing plans inside the UK's leading retailers.
As Senior Client Manager, you will be:
- Working in partnership with a portfolio of FMCG brands to develop best-in-class shopper marketing campaigns to activate their brand plans inside key UK grocery retailers
- Develop and manage the campaigns from concept to store, working with the campaign planning team internally to develop the creative, book the media and evaluate the campaigns
- Network with your clients to develop the relationships and truly understand their businesses and the categories they play in
- Managing, coaching and developing a team of Client Executives and Managers (direct reports)
Desired skills & experience:
- Experience in FMCG Brand/Shopper Marketing
- A proven track record in creating marketing plans for brands that have delivered results
- A balance of creativity (coming up with exciting ideas at pace) and commerciality
- Coaching and development of a high performing team
Most importantly they are looking for a good culture fit - they're a young, bright and ambitious business, which is a reflection of the type of people they hire.
This would be a great opportunity for an experienced FMCG marketing looking for fresh challenge in their career.
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role will offer a 20% bonus (achieved for the last 3 consecutive years) plus benefits and a great company working environment.
Interested? We'd love to hear from you. Apply today and one of your team will be in touch.