£60,000 - £70,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
over 6 years ago
An opportunity to develop and drive the category vision for a leading branded FMCG business.
The business has been through a transition over the past 2 years to become far more strategic with their approach to category management, creating the opportunity for a new Senior / Category Manager to join the team.
Their brands sit comfortably at Number 1 within their core category, and have enjoyed a high level of success with first mover advantage into innovative and fast-growing new sub-categories.
Reporting into the Head of Category, the Senior Category Manager will have responsibility for 2 of the Top 4, driving the category vision both internally and externally with key customers.
- Shape and drive the Category Vision both internally and externally with key customers
- Manage the category fundamentals around range, space and merchandising
- Develop a clear POP vision and plan by customer for the core category to maximise success at shelf level
- Working to achieve Category captaincy to enable the business to drive and really own the category agenda with your customers
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Extensive category experience within a branded FMCG environment, ideally within food & drink
- Experience leading range reviews across (multiple) Top 4 accounts
- Strong stakeholder management with the ability to influence up to a senior level within the Top 4
- Strong insights experience, ability to generate and present compelling category arguments through the analysis of Nielsen / IRI / Kantar / dunnhumby data