£65000 - £68000 per annum + £6K Car Allowance + Bonus
over 1 year ago
An international FMCG food business with a number of various products in fresh food categories are looking to hire an ambitious and driven Senior Category Manager.
Managing 2 direct reports you will get exposure and have overall responsibility for a portfolio of grocery accounts.
- Selecting the right Category Drivers/Strategies for each customer, ensuring that they deliver opportunities for growth and opportunities
- Support the consumer driven definition of the Category and segment based on how & where shoppers shop it. Understand the role that the category & brand ranges play for shoppers and retailers
- Create actionable insight - using vision, drivers and strategies which capture the aspirational future view of the category and deliver with credibility internally and externally with customers
- Building Customer Marketing plans that align the business with the requirements of the customer and contain activities aligned to channels/formats, shoppers & performance
- Understand how a category performs and how shoppers behave in different channels and formats, so that specific recommendations can be made
- Use data from multiple sources to assess the category situation and build recommendations to drive performance based on key insights
- Build fact-based price and promotion recommendations for the category by channel to optimise the performance
The ideal candidates will come from an FMCG food background, ideally with knowledge of fresh food or own-label or licensed brand experience.
Previous line management would be desirable.
Salary: £65K-£68K + £6K Car Allowance + Bonus
Location: Remote working