£40000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
almost 6 years ago
A refreshing alternative to the larger global insights consultancies, we're working with a high-growth SME aligned to a key Grocery retailer in the UK who are looking to expand their team.
Established just 2 years ago in the UK market, they have proven themselves as a valuable business partner to key FMCG suppliers for all category, shopper and loyalty solutions within the respective retailer.
They consider themselves to be a management consultancy vs a traditional agency, with the expertise internally to deliver bespoke solutions for a wide range of complex business issues. Having built a team of reputable category professionals from major FMCG businesses including P&G and Heinz, they are now looking for a Senior Category Insights Consultant to join the team.
- Partnering with category, shopper and commercial teams within key FMCG suppliers to understand their business and develop bespoke category solutions based on insight
- Collaborating internally to gain an intricate understanding of specific categories and the wider FMCG sector in order to advise on key challenges and opportunities for your clients
- Growing your network within the industry, raising your profile as an expert and collaborating internally to identify new business opportunities
Key skills and experience:
- Proven customer/client facing experience, ability to develop strong working relationships in a commercial environment
- Experience generating actionable insights from panel data for assortment, ranging, pricing and promotions
- Experience working in a client-side FMCG business, an understanding of the key challenges faced implementing and utilising category insights across the wider business
A category manager with exposure to the Top 4 will naturally possess the skills required to do this role well, but you could also have an insights agency particularly closely with category teams in a key FMCG business, and ideally had exposure to retailers in a range review process.
Interested? We'd love to hear from you… Please Apply today for further information about this role.