£50,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
almost 6 years ago
A leading branded FMCG Food business based in West London are looking to develop their marketing team in line with ambitious growth plans over the next 3 years.
Their brands are truly heritage in the UK, sitting comfortably at No.1 and No.2 in their respective categories, and with a fast-growing presence internationally.
They are looking for a Senior Brand Manager to lead their core portfolio, sitting in an exciting category in a high growth market. The portfolio is a key strategic pillar within the and they have big ambitions for grow these brands over the next 3 years.
As Senior Brand Manager you will be accountable for the development and the implementation of the brand marketing strategy, and development of innovative and impactful plans.
- Delivery of brand strategy & plans to meet business sales and profit targets in line with Brand Planning process and performance KPIs
- Regularly review plan and performance throughout year, taking appropriate remedial action as necessary
- Contributes to the Brand Innovation strategy and the prioritisation & management of plan initiatives, leading Branding and NPD projects
- Control all Marketing expenditure within pre agreed budget and ensure evaluation of all spend on a continuous basis
- Manage, motivate and develop brand team members
- Full marketing mix responsibilities including comms
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Extensive category experience within a branded FMCG environment, ideally within food & drink
- Experience leading range reviews across (multiple) Top 4 accounts
- Strong stakeholder management with the ability to influence up to a senior level within the Top 4
- Strong insights experience, ability to generate and present compelling category arguments through the analysis of Nielsen / IRI / Kantar / dunnhumby data