£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
over 4 years ago
The business sits comfortably as the category leader for Premium Chilled foods in the UK and rapidly growing with distribution across Europe and North America. As Senior Brand Manager you will be a passionate, ambitious, and career driven FMCG marketer with a record of delivering brand growth.
This is a lead brand marketing opportunity shaping the brand strategy across the marketing mix and key responsibilities will include:
- Support the marketing director in leading the development of the brand plans, including strategic analysis and strategy and execution setting
- Work as part the global marketing team with full ownership of developing and delivering the UK brand activation programme, alongside other members of the brand team
- Champion all marketing and campaign plans across the business to ensure the UK portfolio remains top of the company agenda
- Where required provide support for the development and execution of innovation initiatives, working closely with the innovation team to shape the process initial concept stage to in-market launch.
- Monitor consumer, company and market data and new insights to identify potential issues or opportunities
- Managing marketing budgets, and if required build a case for the required level of marketing investment
The ideal candidate will be hugely passionate about food, with a mixture of commercial and creative skills. Previous FMCG marketing experience is essential and be striving for career development!
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including company car, contributory pension scheme, private health care flexible benefits scheme and much more!