£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
over 1 year ago
A very well-known global FMCG food business is looking for a Senior Brand Manager to manage a key brand portfolio in the UK market.
A key role in the marketing team, this will have responsibility for all comms and activation, with a lot of NPD being led at a global level.
- Developing the 3 year brand plans for the UK market
- P&L responsibility, thinking commercially to grow the portfolio in the UK market
- Working alongside the research & insights team with a strong focus on understanding and forecasting consumer trends
- Partnering with the global team for the development of NPD concepts and comms strategies
- Briefing and managing agency partners
- Coaching and developing junior members of the marketing team
They are looking for a classically trained FMCG brand marketer, ideally coming from a larger FMCG business with experience managing brands with significant budget responsibility.
Previous line management responsibility is not essential but would be advantageous.
On top of a competitive basic salary, the company offers a comprehensive benefits package, a structurerd career development programme and training, and a fun, inclusive working environment.