£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
about 2 years ago
A major household brand is looking for a talented Senior Brand Executive to help drive and develop their brand in the UK market.
This is an opportunity to help develop and grow a brand with significant investment, working closely with the Brand Director to develop the over-arching brand strategy, and take ownership of executing the marketing plan.
- Developing and executing the marketing plan for the year
- Leading on the development of campaigns across paid, owned and earned channels
- Briefing and managing creative, design and digital agencies, ensuring campaigns are delivered on time and in budget
- Ensuring the brand comms are consistent across all channels, developing brand guidelines and tool kits
- Supporting on a major re-brand project, including brand identity and positioning
To be successful in this role you will ideally have previous experience in a similar role, with a track record of delivering campaigns across multiple channels (inc digital) with tangible ROI.
This is an initial 12 month FTC, with ample of opportunities to move into a permanent role given the size and scope of the business.
An immediate start or up to 1 month notice period would be preferable, with a view to starting ASAP.