£70000 - £73000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
One of the UK's largest food manufacturers whose well known brands are category leaders are currently searching for a driven and ambitious Revenue Growth Controller.
You will work closely with the Pricing & Promotions team, where you will be building specific customer plans with appropriate pack, price and promotional strategies and overseeing the execution via the wider sales team.
Key responsibilities will include
- Lead and manage a team of Revenue Growth Managers
- Develop pricing, promotional and pack strategies and drive their execution across customers
- Work with the wider revenue growth team to optimise promotional return on investment
- Provide commercial inputs into NPD process
- Utilise resources to understand competitor insight
The ideal candidate will have a branded FMCG background with proven experience of P&L responsibilities. This could be from National Accounts of Revenue Growth roles
Salary: £Highly Competitive + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
Location: West London (hybrid working)
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including company bonus scheme, a contributory pension scheme, private health care, flexible benefits scheme, free parking onsite and much more!