£Highly competitive 6 figure package
almost 2 years ago
An international research and insight agency are searching for an ambitious and driven New Business Sales Director. The business are entering and exciting phase of growth and this is a newly created role and part of the wider leadership team.
You will be responsible for finding new and growing existing enterprise clients and for the commercial success of a small team. Understanding clients objectives, how they conduct insights activities and driving uptake of products and technolgy.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Identifying new sales opportunities with new prospects and existing customer
- Meet and deliver team and individual revenue target
- Develop and sustain long-lasting and high value relationships with customer (c-suit level)
- Identify key customer needs and high value opportunities and write proposals that meet these needs
- Ensure an accurate set of KPI's is reported and met to drive sales activities
- Work closely with marketing to ensure target audience is being reached
- Maintain awareness of competitor landscape and products to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success
- Management of team
The ideal candidate will have a strong background and demonstrate success in consultative sales environments. A track record of selling and winning new business in high value market research / insight programmes or products is essential.
Location: West London - flexible home working
Package: £Highly competitive 6 figure package
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, contributory pension scheme, private health care, flexible benefits scheme, and much more!