£40000 - £50000 + Company Car + Bonus + Benefits
about 2 years ago
A global confectionery business with an enviable portfolio of brands is looking for a talented National Account Manager to manage the Irish market.
Working through a distributor model and directly with Tesco Ireland, you will be responsible for retail accounts across all channels, including grocery, C&I and OOH.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Meet and exceed Net Revenue, Gross Margin targets across all formats of the retail accounts
- Manage and develop multi-level external relationships and stakeholders with customers and distributors
- Developing, execute and evaluate the commercial plan with key retail customers
- Gain distribution and trade spending agreements which offer commercial opportunities to both you and retail customers
- In line with the retail customer's profile achieve Price, Promotion POS and distribution targets
This role offers a lot of autonomy, and consequently requires a good level of FMCG national account management experience, ideally with previous experience in or a good understanding of the Irish retail market.
This is a field based role, with time split between meeting customers in Ireland, head office and working from home.
On top of a competitive base salary, there is a generous range of company benefits along with a fully expensed company car and bonus.