£25000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
almost 4 years ago
A leading premium furniture manufacturer, based in Central London are looking for an outgoing and energetic Marketing Executive to join their team focussing on the EMEA region. This position will mainly be office based here in the UK, however occasional international travel may be required.
- Creating internal and external marketing materials to ensure company products and services are successfully promoted and branded.
- Coordinating all digital campaigns and creating all social media content across numerous platforms.
- Directing and briefing all external marketing agencies to ensure production of materials are effective.
- Monitoring marketing expenditure and budget in line with budget limits.
- Coordinating all Trade Show programs throughout the entire process and overseeing product design award entries for all new products.
The ideal candidate will be a strong communicator with excellent organisational skills and an eye for detail. This role will suit someone looking for their next career move, be educated to a degree level and must be familiar with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
Experience in trade shows, social media management, web design and HTML will also be desirable but are not essential.
In addition to a highly competitive salary for this position, the successful applicant will also benefit from a fantastic career progression opportunity; both in the UK and internationally, a company laptop and phone, private health care, a pension scheme and much more!