£34000 - £38000 per annum + Benefits
about 2 years ago
This is the ideal role for someone looking to develop their insights career in the world of consumer goods. They are a global business with strong heritage brands found across the world
Working in a category that is growing and evolving and where there is an abundance of opportunity, over the last 4 years the business has become more and more insight led and the business requires a passionate individual with ability to develop the insights capability across the business in 3 key international markets.
You'll be seen as an expert for both syndicated and custom research across the business and play a key role in driving the long-term growth agenda.
The role will offer a real breadth of responsibility that would be hard to find in a regular blue chip FMCG business at this level.
- Develop deep understanding of Brands, Markets and Category performances
- Co-own, develop and harness insights from all key data sources relevant to the 4C insights framework -Category, Consumer, Channel and Customer)
- Support marketing and commercial stakeholders with all relevant data and insights
- Sharing key insights to support brand performance tracking by developing a thorough understanding of brand strategies and agreed tracking metrics
- Support the Head of Insights from "brief to debrief" for all planned research projects
- Manage day to day relationships with external research agency partners
- Monitor and deliver regular competitor analysis of key activities, NPD launches etc, share findings with brand and commercial teams to help influence counter actions
- Be the 'voice of the consumer' within the business
The ideal candidate will either be:
An experienced insight or research professional from a consumer goods, focused business looking to grow and develop their career
You'll be an insight professional (working for eg. Kantar, Nielsen, IRI, GFK) looking to make a move client side.
Salary: £38,000 + Benefits
Location: London (Zone 2) flexibility to work from home 2-3 days a week.
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, contributory pension scheme, private health care and much more