Leeds, West Yorkshire
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
about 3 years ago
A leading Insight Agency based in Leeds are seeking a driven and passionate Insight Manager. You will provide analytical and meaningful insights to a leading UK grocery retailer.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Have accountability for all client interaction (both client service and information) ensuring the basics are right and delivering thought provoking insight
- Liaison with other counterpart agencies to manage the joint client service relationship, ensuring integrated servicing and related best practices are being delivered
- Work closely with Insight teams and marketing whilst also building and maintaining strong relationships with key decision makers from across other divisions, both internally and externally
- Take responsibility for the project management of briefs with the support of junior members of the team; using your analytical expertise to identify and deliver actionable insights; delivering joint presentations with your EPOS partner; general workload management ensuring timely data delivery and progression against workload.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent communication and presenting skills
- Strong organisation skills will be required to manage the diverse workload
- Adept at using full PowerView Analyses in order to identify actionable insights.
You will demonstrate experience of successfully operating in a Research / Analysis and Insight focused environment (either agency or client side) with syndicated / continuous data. This could include Nielsen, IRI, Kantar WorldPanel, Dunhummby etc.
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including a company bonus, contributory pension scheme, private health care, flexible benefits scheme and much more!