£37000 - £42000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
about 2 months ago
Working with a leading food business with some of the UK's most loved brands, you will be working closely with the category and brand teams playing a crucial role in shaping current and future brand plans and strategy.
You will be providing continuous insights across the business, generating actionable consumer, shopper, and brand insights to drive business and category growth.
- Working closely with data sets (inc Nielsen, Kantar, IRI, IGD. BrandView, Mintel etc) to providing key recommendations and actionable insights
- Keeping the business informed of in market performance through the running of monthly reports and trackers with insightful and actionable commentaries
- Co-ordination and utilise continuous agency relationships to ensure reporting and strategic issues are visible across the business
- Provide actionable insight and ensure this is used to drive improved performance of brands
- Influence Marketing team and senior management with regard to brand strategy and brand plans, supporting annual brand plans
- Work with Innovation Team to show how in market NPD has performed to drive effective innovation plans
- Proven expertise with continuous research data eg. Kantar, Nielsen, IRI
- Ability to translate data and analysis tinto compelling stories and business recommendations
- FMCG experience is essential, and the ideal candidate will either have client or agency side experience
Salary: £42,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Location: Based in Berkshire with excellent National Overground transport links in and out of London. Alternatively, free on-site parking is available to those who drive.
Hybrid working 2-3 days a week
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including a Company Car or Car Allowance, contributory pension scheme, private health care flexible benefits scheme and much more!