£27,000 - £30,000 + 20% Bonus + Benefits
over 4 years ago
So, you've gained some good experience analysing EPOS data for/with leading FMCG and Retail brands, but want to work in a more creative and entrepreneurial environment?
This is an opportunity to deliver insights for the the UK's leading Shopper Marketing agency, a business with a (growing) headcount of 55 people based in London Bridge.
Since their inception in 2009 the business has won many awards, were officially one the UK's fastest growing marketing agency for a number of years running, partner exclusively with some of the UK's leading retailers, and work with an extensive portfolio of the world's leading consumer brands.
Their business is built around 4 key pillars: Creative, Planning, Innovation and Insight. Following a recent partnership agreement with one of the world's largest continuous insight agencies, they have a requirement for an Insight Executive to support the Insight Manager in this newly established function as the business grows.
As Insight Executive, you will be:
- Working with EPOS data to ensure all campaigns are measured with robust methodology and have a client-friendly output.
- Tracking all campaign results, building campaign benchmarks and defining 'what good looks like.'
- Training the team on how to deliver compelling and credible post-campaign evaluation reports to clients
- Tracking and analysing supplier campaigns across both physical and digital platforms, including sales uplift, impressions, channel metrics & ROI
- Identifying areas of strength and weakness in campaigns, improving campaign efficiency and ROI for brands
Desired skills and experience:
- Ideally 1 – 3 years’ experience working with EPOS data in either an agency or client-side environment
- Highly numerate, able to understand tabular data (eg. sales data) and see and explain basic trends, create summaries and be highly confident in working with Excel
- Understand how to calculate year-on-year trends, averages and key measures such as weight of purchase and frequency of purchase
- Ability to translate complex analytical methodologies and concepts into clear, actionable insights for brands - both in written documents, and in live presentations
- An organised, thorough approach with an eye for detail and contingency planning is critical
They are looking for insights/analysis experience, but most importantly a good culture fit - they're a young, bright and ambitious business, which is a reflection of the type of people they hire.
Interested? Get in touch for the full brief and any further info.