£25000 - £30000 per annum + 5% bonus + Private Healthcare + Pension
about 1 year ago
9-12 Months FTC
A leading global drinks business are currently searching for an Innovation Project Manager for a Fixed Term Contract (FTC) 9-12 months. As part of the International Innovation team you will be assisting the Innovation Managers to oversee the stage-gate process as well as additional related innovation processes.
- Ensuring accurate administration of all innovation projects.
- Ensuring the correct application of all processes and standards, as well as ensuring the highest quality project materials submitted into the stage-gate process.
- Executing a variety of projects to agreed timelines and budgets through planning and prioritising.
- Regularly working cross functionally to deliver projects efficiently and effectively e.g. regular review meetings, collating stakeholder feedback, liaising with various internal teams.
- Developing a new Pipeline review process in order to keep track of the 5yr Innovation Pipeline.
Desired skills and experience:
- A proven background in project management within the FMCG industry.
- Knowledge of stage-gate processes and experience in managing/overseeing process.
- A proficient user of Excel and analytics packages.
This will best suit candidates who are independent, self-starters with impeccable attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be analytical, with experience in managing external agency and stakeholder relationships.
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including a company bonus scheme, contributory pension scheme, private health care and much more!