£60000 - £68000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus
over 1 year ago
A global tier 1 FMCG business is looking to hire a new Global Insight Manager. The role will focus on delivering a variety of data analytics projects from start to finish, namely around media / marketing measurement and effectiveness.
This is a unique opportunity to join an FMCG business who are at the forefront of digital marketing and eCommerce in the categories they operate in.
Key responsibilities will include
- Play a key role in the establishment of best-in-class analytics, media measurement and Evaluation
- Reviewing media and marketing performance, providing recommendations and areas of improvement where necessary
- You will work closely with various stakeholders to help understand and define their analytics needs
- The ability to understand marketing technology (mar-tech) / ad tech solutions
- Work across different global markets
- Ensure all insights and reports are rooted in showing business performance
The ideal candidate will come from an insights background either on the agency or client side. Experiencing designing, coordinating and analysing A/B testing and CRM, media measurement reporting globally would be beneficial.
You should have a deep understanding of digital media channels inc PPC, Google Ads and paid social.
Salary: £60,000 - £68,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including a company car allowance, bonus, contributory pension scheme, private health care flexible benefits scheme and much more!