£40,000 - £45,000 + Bonus + Benefits
over 5 years ago
The UK's leading Food & Beverage hospitality group based in Central London are searching for a driven and ambitious Global Brand Manager. The focus of the role will be to develop the strategy and delivery of 4 instantly recognisable food retail brands. This will include covering all aspects of the customer journey and experience from marketing communications, price, promotions, service environment and NPD.
Key responsibilities will include
- Create central brand strategies to drive like for like sales and profit growth.
- Commercial Marketing Plans to include relevant customer offer levers (price, promotions, product, service etc.
- Build cross-country company stakeholder relationships, to include local commercial and marketing teams, developing and supporting mutually agreed commercial measurable plans.
- Create and maintain brand toolkits and guidelines for each brand, including agreed positioning, brand and store identity, core range, pricing principles, marketing communications, merchandising principles
- Working with Food and Customer Development teams, through the use of insight and research identify NPD and brand development opportunities.
- Work with global supply chain and local operations teams to ensure effective and profitable delivery of all brand innovations and initiatives.
- Manage and responsibility for all brand activity spend / budget
The ideal candidate will have a proven Brand Management background within retail or food marketing. Experience managing multiple brands would be advantageous.
Candidates must demonstrate commercial astuteness and a passion for Food and Drink!
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including a strong bonus scheme, contributory pension scheme, private healthcare much more.