£30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus
over 2 years ago
An excellent opportunity to join one of the UK's leading loyalty companies as their new Digital Senior Marketing Executive, based at their offices in Central London.
You will form part of brand marketing team responsible for defining the marketing strategy, executing campaigns for their partners and championing the customer's online journey.
This is newly created role where you will be accountable for Organic Search, SEO, Social, content management and the marketing performance across Web, App, campaign specific landing pages.
Key responsibilities will include
- Managing the company Content through their CMS and external Social / Digital Media agencies
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to execute and optimise content (in line with the content marketing calendar across all relevant digital channels
- Monitoring and tracking SEO performance and activity, making recommendations where required
- Ensure tracking attribution of the customer journey is functioning correctly
- Collect the appropriate insights and analytics and working with performance marketing teams to improve effectiveness of digital channels
- Use web analytics and other monitoring tools to understand website / app behaviour to improve digital engagement
The ideal candidate will be a strong digital marketer who has social media and organic search experience, and a knowledge of SEO content marketing. Experience of CMS (HIPPO would be desirable) and analytical tool such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager is essential.
On top of a generous base salary, the business offer a fantastic range of benefits including company bonus scheme, retailer discounts, share options, private healthcare, a generous holiday allowance to name just a few.