£35000 - £42000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
4 months ago
This is an opportunity to work with one of the country's leading online fashion retailers and British business success stories of the last decade. With sales stretching across, Europe, North America to Australia, they are now searching for an ambitious Customer Insight Analyst to join the team.
The aim of this role is to increase customer loyalty, acquisition and brand strength and win new customers for the future.
Key responsibilities will include
- Working closely in a team of customer analysts to ensure Marketing teams have full visibility of how customers interact with the business across all markets and channels
- Identify any significant changes in customer segment behaviour and target customers at risk of lapsing, becoming an inhouse expert for your market(s)
- Analysis of the performance of acquisition and retention campaigns carried out by Marketing teams, and providing recommendations for future campaigns
- Create BI reports and dashboards for marketing team members to self-serve data / information with ease
- Support delivering longer-term insights into customer behaviour at a global level which will help shape business strategy
- Provide support to product teams with basket analysis, department/category customer insights and any other ad-hoc customer requests.
The ideal candidate will have a retail background, worked within an insights team and have experience in CRM or marketing analytics.
You must be able to demonstrate working with customer segmentation and be a confident user SQL, PowerBI or similar analytics tools.
Based: London (with work from home flexibility)
Salary: £42,000 + Bonus + Benefits
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including bonus scheme, contributory pension private health care and much more!