£40000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
about 4 years ago
A leading FMCG Consumer Insight Agency based in London is seeking a driven and passionate Insight Manager to work with one of their leading FMCG clients. This is a managerial role and head office based.
Key Responsibilities include
- Lead a team of Execs and analysts and ensure their involvement in driving the divisions forward, offering line management, setting personal objectives and supporting their development
- Overall accountability for all client interaction (both client service and information) to ensure thought provoking insights and high levels of client servicing
- Liaison with other counterpart agencies to manage the joint client service relationship, ensuring integrated servicing and related best practices are being delivered
- Work closely with in house Insight team and marketing whilst also building and maintaining strong relationships with key decision makers from across other divisions
- Take responsibility for the project management of briefs with the support of Executives and analysts. You will use your analytical expertise to identify and deliver actionable insights, deliver joint presentations and provide relevant recommendations.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following attributes
- Experience of successfully operating in a Research / Analysis and Insight focused environment (either agency or client side and ideally in an FMCG environment)
- Excellent communication and presenting skills
- Strong organisation skills will be required to manage a diverse workload
- Line Management experience to effectively manage and develop direct line reports
- Analytically strong with the skills and ability to draw actionable insights from complex data sets.
- Passionate about Consumers and Shoppers in FMCG sector
As well as a highly competitive basic salary, this role provides a range of fantastic benefits including a strong bonus scheme, contributory pension scheme, learning and development opportunities and much more…