£45000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus
4 months ago
Our client are a leading global drinks business. This is exciting Consumer Insight Manager - 12 month contract (maternity cover) working with some best alcohol brands in the world!
The role is aligned to marketing, managing research projects across brand, comms, shopper, NPD and digital, working in partnership with key research agency partners.
Your skills & experience:
- Extensive experience within a global branded FMCG business
- Strong continuous and adhoc research experience, quant & qual
- Ideally previous experience working with regional/global structure teams in a local UK role
- Ability to manage and influence at a senior level
- Previous drinks experience would be beneficial but not essential
The ideal candidate will be familiar with a broad range of consumer, category and shopper research and sources of data (Nielsen/CGA, Dunnhumby, Nectar 360, Kantar etc), along with strong knowledge of U&A studies and segmentation studies.
Salary: £50,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Location: Central London (Hybrid working 2-3 days a week in the office)
On top of a generous salary, they offer a comprehensive benefits package and a great working environment.
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, bonus, contributory pension scheme, private health care flexible benefits scheme and much more!