£28000 - £33000 per annum + Benefits
over 2 years ago
A leading Food Retail business are looking for a results-driven Commercial Brand Executive to join their team in central London. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be part of a wider UK and international team implementing a commercial plans and gross margin development within the business.
- Ensure effective implementation of commercial initiatives and identify if changes need to be made to optimise
- Monitor competitor activity regularly and report any opportunities to the Commercial Manager
- Plan and propose marketing briefs and monitor progress while ensuring delivery to time and budget
- Maintain brand support materials for the brands and aid implementation of range, pricing and POS
- Support the roll out of various marketing activities across the brands
The ideal candidate will be a strong communicator looking for their next career move, with a data-driven and analytical nature.
The Commercial Brand Executive role requires the following attributes
- Experience in price, range, display and space, upselling and margin or category optimisation to delivering commercial results
- Knowledge of external trends in the Food and Beverage and/or Grocery industry
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including a contributory pension scheme, private health care, flexible benefits scheme and much more!