£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
almost 4 years ago
A business leadership role with leading shopper marketing agency, managing a key retail partnership with budget responsibility and a (growing) team of 8.
Since their inception, the business has won many awards and were officially one the UK's fastest growing marketing agency for a number of years running.
They partner with major consumer brands to deliver effective cross-retail, multi-touchpoint marketing plans inside the UK's leading retailers.
As a Client Director, you will be:
- Leading a business unit, defining the strategic direction with responsibility for the budgets and helping to manage the P&L
- Seeking out ways to grow the client base, growing spending over time and ensuring the business is capitalising on new business opportunities
- Leading and developing a growing team of 8, encompassing everything from performance from managing their work flow through to performance reviews and coaching
- Working with the planning teams internally to develop best-in-class shopper campaigns, reviewing and assessing to ensure the very highest quality of output from the team
Desired skills & experience:
- Experience in a client-facing or marketing role, ideally within FMCG/Retail
- Strong commercial experience, managing budgets with exposure to a P&L
- A proven track record of developing business growth in a fast-paced environment
- A balance of creativity (coming up with exciting ideas at pace) and commerciality
- Coaching and development of a high performing team
Most importantly they are looking for a good culture fit - they're a young, bright and ambitious business, which is a reflection of the type of people they hire.
Interested? We'd love to hear from you. Apply today and one of our team will be in touch.