Up to £55000 per annum + Benefits
Category Manager - 6 Month Contract - FMCG Food
This is an opportunity to shape and develop Category Management with several grocery and high street retailers,. Working for an international business who are major players within their category 2021 has proven to be highly successful with a significant increase in sales across all channels, successful NPD launches and exciting future plans as we head into 2022.
This is a customer facing role and you will be providing the sales and marketing teams with regular insights on opportunities within the market as well as influencing key grocery retail customers.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Building and sustaining key retail relationships
- Using insight to influence merchandising and range plans at category reviews
- Provide detailed analysis and insights on category opportunities
- Provide analytical support in the development of category plans
- Work with the internal team to meet company targets & brand growth
The ideal candidate will have gained category insight/management experience within a recognised FMCG manufacturer or leading Insight Agency (eg IRI, Kantar, Nielsen or Dunnhumby) and will be ambitious enough to take the next step in their career by joining a progressive FMCG company at a full Category Manager level position.
You must be able to demonstrate the ability to develop category relationships with grocery, convenience and discounter retailers and participate in range reviews and developing rationale for new listings.
Location: London / South East - very flexible hybrid working
Salary: £50K-£55K + Benefits