£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Car Allowance
almost 5 years ago
The business sits comfortably as the category leader for Premium Chilled foods in the UK and rapidly growing with distribution across Europe and North America.
This is a customer facing role - with accountability for all UK top 5 retailers and providing the sales and marketing teams with regular insights on opportunities within the market
Key Responsibilities will include
- Building and sustaining key relationships grocery retail contacts
- Using insight to influence merchandising and range plans at category reviews
- Provide detailed analysis and insights on category opportunities
- Provide analytical support in the development of category plans
- Work with the internal team to meet company targets & brand growth
The Ideal candidate will have gained category insight/management experience within a recognized FMCG branded manufacturer or leading market-data company at Category or Account Executive or Manager level, and will be ambitious enough to take the next step in your career by joining a progressive FMCG company within a full Category Manager level position.
You must demonstrate experience of developing category relationships within Grocery Mults, Mults convenience or Symbols and in participating in range reviews and developing rationale for new listings
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including a contributory pension scheme, private health care flexible benefits scheme, free car parking onsite and much more!