£50000 - £60000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
2 months ago
Our client is an international FMCG food business, with offices and production facilities across the globe. Their brand portfolio can be seen and recognised within all the grocery multiples as well as producing many own label products across two different food categories.
The business has been extremely successfully in the UK market and are now one of the brand leaders in their category. Sales and share growth continue and they are now looking to hire a Category Manager for its expanding and growing sales & commercial team.
- Work closely with the department head to create and execute the category vision, drivers and strategies both internally & externally
- Champion the voice of the shopper both internally & externally
- Work closely with some of the UK's major retail customers across both grocery and convenience acting as category captains in an unbiased and objective manner.
- Advise retailers on range, space, distribution
- Use key insights, develop category stories and plans, identify opportunities to drive category growth.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders on NPD initiatives and sell in stories
The ideal candidate will have FMCG category management experience. Be familiar with data and insights from the likes of Kantar, Nielsen, IRI and loyalty data providers (Nectar, dunnhumby. Ambitious, energetic and demonstrate a strong interest in the food industry.
This is fantastic opportunity for someone to join a growing business, grow / develop their career and really push the boundaries of category management.
Based: London (Zone 2)
Salary: £competitive + £6K Car Allowance + Bonus
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including a company car allowance, bonus, contributory pension scheme, private health care flexible benefits scheme and much more!