£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
about 1 month ago
This is an opportunity to work with a globally recognised drinks businesses with a portfolio of premium brands and market leaders in the UK.
As Category Manager you will be part of the wider commercial team and acting as the voice of the retailer and shopper to drive category growth and influence across designated convenience & impulse retailers.
This is a customer facing role and key responsibilities will include
- Building and sustaining key retail relationships
- Using insight to influence merchandising and range plans at category reviews
- Provide detailed analysis and insights on category opportunities
- Provide analytical support in the development of category plans
- Work with the internal team to meet company targets & brand growth
The ideal candidate will have gained category insight/management experience within a recognised FMCG manufacturer or leading Insight Agency (eg IRI, Kantar, Nielsen or Dunnhumby) and will be ambitious enough to take the next step in their career by joining a progressive FMCG company at a full Category Manager level position.
You must be able to demonstrate the ability to develop category relationships within convenience or Symbols retailers and participate in range reviews and developing rationale for new listings.
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
Location: Homebased / North West England
Alternatively fully remote / home based working
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, contributory pension scheme, private health care flexible benefits scheme and much more!