£40000 - £50000 per annum + Car Allowance + Package
over 6 years ago
A global FMCG manufacturer with exceptional brands and products are searching for talented and highly ambitious Category Development Managers to join the UK business.
The business is renowned for its results driven culture and rapid career progression for strong performers. They are looking for, and this will best suit, commercially minded individuals who have demonstrated the ability to lead and outperform peers and competitors in their career to date.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Implementing category growth strategies which grow categories and ultimately drive sales and profit
- Understand relevant Category Growth Driver's within retailers, with quantifiable £RSV opportunity
- Manage the range review process end to end, including presence at merchandising centres when required
- Drive distribution, share of shelf and quality of placement via optimised range and merchandising
Candidates must demonstrate:
- A strong track record in an FMCG Commercial or Category Management background with UK market place experience
- Strong knowledge of syndicated data (eg Nielsen/IRi/Kantar WP)
- Ability to analyse large volumes of complex information, interpret & construct straightforward plans, communicating and influencing at all levels internally and externally
- Strong Commercial acumen
This role will provide the successful candidate clearly defined progression opportunities both in the UK and internationally. In return a highly competitive package is on offer and a range of fantastic benefits.