£70000 - £80000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
9 months ago
A world leading FMCG manufacturer whose brands sit comfortably at number 1 or 2 within their categories are looking for a career driven and commercially-savvy Category Controller to join their growing UK team.
As the leader of your division, you will have a direct impact on your category, as well as, managing a number of direct reports to drive excellent sales performance.
- Developing and managing strategies and plans that support the retail customer's strategy
- Working cross-functionally to ensure the best plans are implemented and that best practices are shared
- Negotiating mutually beneficial category solutions and influencing in-store presence and execution of the category
- Driving the range review process
- Strong category experience, ideally within globally recognised FMCG manufacturer
- Good understanding of Customer Management Process
- Confident with insights and Syndicated Data
- Strong negotiations skills
- A natural drive for achievement with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Previous line management
As well as fantastic progression opportunities both in the UK and internationally, this role provides a highly competitive package including an impressive company bonus scheme, contributory pension scheme, private healthcare, 25 days holiday allowance and much more!