£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Bonus
about 4 years ago
Campaign Solutions Manager - Loyalty
Package: £35,000 - £40,000 + Bonus + Benefits
This an opportunity to join a distinctive and rapidly growing loyalty and analytics provider based in the heart of London. A company really going places, they provide data -driven marketing to FMCG manufacturers to drive sales with one of the UK's largest grocery retailers.
Joining the marketing services team, where you'll be managing and motivating a team of direct reports, you will play a key role designing and delivering campaign solutions for key clients.
This is an ideal career development opportunity for someone looking to gain further people management experience / lead a team and has the ability to work with and manipulate large volumes of data to identify and deliver the best multi-channel campaigns for their clients.
Key responsibilities include
- Manage a small team who will design, build and deliver data for multi-channel campaigns for key FMCG clients and brands
- Ensuring suitable database segmentation for client campaigns based on transactional, personal and behavioural datasets
- Demonstrate pro-active and continuous improvement in all campaigns and processes
- Share best practice and support knowledge with similar teams across the business
- Be the technical expert in our tools and software.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a marketing campaign role with the consumer goods / FMCG or Retail sector, and be highly knowledgeable in the principles of direct and email marketing, especially high volume and highly segmented campaigns.
Knowledge of SQL and the principles of databases along with Thorough understanding of database segmentation and database marketing processes is essential. Proficiency in IBM Watson, in particular Unica Campaign, and Silverpop would be preferred but experience in other email marketing solutions would be considered
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including company bonus scheme, contributory pension, private health care, and much more