£28000 - £36000 per annum
Campaign Manager - FMCG Shopper Marketing
Do you have strong relationship management skills and a passion for FMCG and grocery retail?
One of the UK's leading shopper marketing agencies are currently searching for a talented Senior Client Executive / Manager to join the team. If you've got previous agency-related or FMCG/Retail marketing and campaign management experience, this role could be a great fit!
Since their inception in 2009 the business has won many awards, were officially one the UK's fastest growing marketing agency for a number of years running, partner exclusively with some of the UK's leading retailers, and work with an extensive portfolio of the world's leading consumer brands.
The role will be focussing on managing and maintaining productive relationships with some of the biggest brands within FMCG, developing and presenting communication proposals, and crafting and delivering in-store communication campaigns based on shopper insights.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Managing various client accounts across FMCG such as P&G, Unilever, Mondelez and Diageo
- Developing a deep understanding of clients businesses and marketing objectives and in order to find / implement comms strategies to achieve brand growth objectives
- Managing client briefs and implementing comms plans through using the appropriate tools/channels (in/around store media, targeted comms)
- Supporting the annual planning process for all multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Working alongside various internal teams and developing insights to be used when delivering strategic proposals
- Managing campaign budgets - allocating budgets where necessary
- Potential to lead a team of direct reports
To be successful in this role, you'll have a proven track record of developing campaign concepts and ensuring the effective execution of these campaigns, ideally within retail or FMCG.
You will have excellent project management and presentation skills, as well as excellent attention to detail and the ability to work comfortably with various internal and external stakeholders. Whilst previous line management experience isn't essential, a keen interest in coaching and development is.
Salary: £28,000 - £36,000 + 20% Bonus + Benefits
Location: Central London
As well as a highly competitive basic salary and a great opportunity for career progression, the company offers a fantastic selection of benefits, including a bonus scheme, pension, health insurance and a great working environment.