£competitive + 20% bonus + benefits
almost 5 years ago
This is an opportunity to help develop and deliver best-in-class shopper marketing campaigns for the UK's leading Shopper Media agency, a business with a (growing) headcount of 55 people based in London Bridge.
Since their inception in 2009 the business has won many awards, were officially one the UK's fastest growing marketing agency for a number of years running, partner exclusively with some of the UK's leading retailers, and work with an extensive portfolio of the world's leading consumer brands.
Their business is built around 4 key pillars: Creative, Planning, Innovation and Insight. The Campaign Director is essentially a consultant within the business, taking ideas from conception through to reality ensuring they are planned and grounded with commercial sense.
As Campaign Director you will be responsible for:
- Idea generation & strategy development: Running ‘campaign laboratory’ sessions with internal stakeholders to develop insight-led, idea-driven marketing campaigns for clients
- Working alongside colleagues in creative to build engaging ideas that will resonate with shoppers and with the client teams to ensure the needs of the brief are being met
- Building the client response: Working with others internally to craft a compelling story to clients, clearly demonstrating approach and rationale, supported by research and data where possible
- Team management: Leading a team of direct reports, who could range in level from Planning Associate to Planning Manager
- Pitch team leadership: You will have dedicated time in your work plan to lead responses on new business pitches
- Building cross-team collaboration: Working closely with the creative department, writing inspirational briefs that build brilliant visual responses for clients
Desired skills and experience:
- 5 years+ experience in FMCG Brand/Shopper Marketing or Media Planning
- Experience leading Shopper campaigns with major FMCG brands inside the multiples desirable
- Coaching and development of a high performing team
- A proven track record in creating marketing plans for brands that have delivered results
- A balance of creativity (coming up with exciting ideas at pace) and commerciality
- Project management - working with multiple stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered best-in-class results
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role will offer a 20% bonus (achieved for the last 3 consecutive years) plus benefits and a great company working environment.