£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
over 1 year ago
The business is a key player in the super premium drinks market, with a portfolio of well-known heritage brands distributed and sold globally.
They pride themselves on the quality of their products, and have never compromised on quality to compete on price. As an example, production will never be moved locally to reduce costs.
Their products are however sold across all channels, both on- and off-trade, and it’s consequently necessary to demonstrate the value and justify the higher price points at which the products are sold.
To support this, they are looking for a Business Operations Manager to enhance their customer marketing and sales capabilities, in order to drive engagement with customers to help them understand and highly value the super-premium market.
- Lead the planning of immersion events abroad for the sales teams to take their customers to brands' origins and production facilities
- Supporting the operations for key annual experiential events in the UK
- Supporting the Customer Marketing and Sales Directors with a structured programme plan to deliver brand plans to customer, including cycle planning and quarterly brand reviews
- Looking at where activations are working best, creating reports and sales toolkits for the Account teams to present to their customers
- Ongoing development and updating all brand/channel sales structured selling stories
- Upskilling the sales team through identifying and supporting training programmes
Desired skills and experience:
- Commercial experience in an FMCG environment, preferably premium drinks, with the ability to develop and deliver strong insight led commercial selling stories
- Multiple channel exposure and operations experience
- Experience presenting to exec/board level
- CRM experience, ideally within FMCG organisations
- Strong project management experience
The role will offer a competitive basic salary with a fully comprehensive benefits package, including a generous product allowance. Learning and development sits high on the agenda, with a clear development plan in place for every individual joining the business.