£30000 - £37000 per annum
Do you like generating new business and have a keen interest in the FMCG / Consumer Goods sector.
A specialist insights consultancy dedicated to the UK FMCG ndustry is looking for Business Development Manager to join their team based in London.
They are leaders within their field, providing a breadth of research and insight solutions to the full spectrum of the industry, from High Street and grocery retailers, food and drink manufacturers to personal care and household goods manufacturers.
Key responsibilities will include
- Generating, nurturing and closing sales across a range of research and insight product offerings
- Develop and execute a strategic sales plan working collaboratively with the Commercial Director and Digital Marketing Manager
- Develop and maintain a new sales pipeline
- Attend conferences and networking events
The ideal candidate will come from a Research/ Insights Agency sales background or technology sales background
- You must be very well presented, clearly spoken and be able to command presence with gravitas with internal and external stakeholders
- You'll be team player along with the determination to show plenty of initiative with an ability to work independently
- Knowledge of the FMCG / Consumer Goods industry would be beneficial but not essential
- Strong commercial experience with a track record of creating and developing new business
- A natural people person who can win hearts and minds at both prospects and internally
- Determined to hit individual sales targets
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including a company and personal bonus scheme, contributory pension scheme, private health care, benefits scheme and much more!