£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
over 4 years ago
A leading international Personal Care business are searching for talented and ambitious Brand Manager to join their growing UK team. Their brands and products are market leaders in a number of markets and the business is well known for its strong tradition of innovation and customer satisfaction.
Reporting and working closely with the Head of Marketing you will be responsible for planning and executing the brand plans across all channels.
- Manage the marketing budget of individual projects and marketing spend with external agencies
- Maintain and develop trade marketing promotional calendar for major retail customers
- Management of in-house Graphics team responsible for company artwork inc. POS, adverts, sales literature
- Plan and cost launch activities for any new products and brands for UK sales / retail channels
- Use and manage research and insight data to help identify trends and gaps in the market and understand consumers and customers
Candidates will have marketing background and experience with a consumer goods business. This could be within FMCG, Electronics or Retail etc. Drive and passion for the category and products they have will be an important attribute as will the ability to work cross functionally with different teams / stakeholders.
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including company bonus scheme, contributory pension, private health care and much more!