£Highly Competitive + Car Allowance + Bonus
about 2 years ago
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading drinks business who are looking for their next Brand Manager. This is a senior level role within the marketing function with a business who have exciting expansion plans to drive growth through their challenger brands in the market.
You will be a commercially minded Brand Manager leading the brand strategy and unlocking new opportunities to drive market penetration.
- Lead end to end brand growth activity
- Develop a strong understanding and insight into consumer and shopper trends, competitors and the market to shape EPD & NPD
- Lead and manage agency relationships
- Marketing budget for your brands
- Ensure marketing initiatives and activity deliver growth and ROI
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience in brand management with an FMCG business
- Additional experience in Customer or Shopper marketing would be beneficial
- Commercially-minded, with experience working with budgets and a P&L
- Experience managing agency relationships advantageous
This will best suit someone with a strong interest in the drinks industry looking to develop their marketing career with a truly international business.
Location: West Midlands - Office based 2-3 days a week
The role will offer a competitive basic salary with a fully comprehensive benefits package, including a generous product allowance. Learning and development sits high on the agenda, with a clear development plan in place for every individual joining the business.