£40,000 + 20% Bonus + Benefits
about 2 years ago
The UK’s leading Food & Beverage hospitality group based in Central London are searching for a driven and ambitious Brand Manager. The focus of the role will be to drive sales and profit growth within a portfolio of casual dining restaurant brands via the creation and implementation of commercial brand plans.
This will include everything from the development and execution of the brand proposition, look & feel and all brand mix elements - promotions, pricing, range, VM and brand guidelines.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Generate the 12 month Brand Plan which addresses brand growth, awareness and business objectives
- Deliver all brand specific briefs as appropriate to the Trading, Marcomms & Customer & Food Development teams
- Develop regular range review programme based on commercial mix, customer and operational feedback & analysis to drive decisions on range effectiveness
- Periodically review the progress of the brand against brand plan to ensure on target and make changes as appropriate Work with global supply chain and local operations teams to ensure effective and profitable delivery of all brand innovations and initiatives.
- Monitor competitor activity (new products, promotions & pricing) on a monthly basis and incorporate opportunities into brand plans
The ideal candidate will have commercial Brand Management experience within food retail or hospitality. Menu development experience will be essential.
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including a strong bonus scheme, contributory pension scheme, private healthcare much more.