£50000 - £55000 per annum + 30% Bonus + Benefits
over 3 years ago
A leading restaurant business are looking for a highly talented and ambitious Brand Manager to join their team based in Central London. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the brand marketing for one of the key brands within the business and will be accountable for ensuring all marketing activity is successfully achieving brand awareness and reach across the brands various customer segments.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the direction and strategy of the brand by ensuring design and tone of voice are maintained throughout retail chains and campaigns, along with monitoring brand metrics to guide brand direction and decisions
- Having full ownership of the marketing calendar incl. media strategy and PR
- Ensuring all campaigns are clearly briefed and supported with data and insights to assure maximum brand engagement
- Managing key internal and external relationships e.g. internal operational / commercial teams or external agencies
- Developing and managing external brand partnerships to drive brand awareness and commercial advantage
For the right candidate this is an exciting role and excellent career development opportunity. You will come from a Retail or Hospitality background with prior exposure to food, grocery or foodservice, with a highly creative approach and a proven track record of delivering effective 360 marketing campaigns.
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, company bonus, contributory pension scheme, private healthcare, flexible benefits scheme, and much more